Saint Paul, Minnesota
Hello Saint Paul
Saint Paul is the capital city of Minnesota. Saint Paul along with Minneapolis forms the “Twin Cities”. It is one of the liveliest cities in America. Summer is the best time for tourists to visit and enjoy the warm and pleasant season of the city. The city has a rich historic background and quite a few tourist attraction spots like the Minnesota History Center and the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.
Places to visit-
- Science Museum of Minnesota- The museum’s goal is to “Turn on the science: Inspire learning” on interesting topics like technology, natural history, physical science and mathematics.
- Cathedral of Saint Paul- It is a beautiful Roman Catholic beaux art church being highlighted by its copper dome and red windows.
- Minnesota State Capitol- Saint Paul being the state capital houses the seat of all the government officials for the U. S. State of Minnesota.
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory- It is a picturesque zoo and McNeely conservatory housing various animals and plants like the Polar bear, wolf and aquatic animals for exhibits by tourists.
- Minnehaha Park- A beautiful place for some candid photography and nature walk. Rental bikes are available for tourists to explore the area.
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area- This area is a national park that houses natural, historical and recreational resources of economic value for the state.
- Minnesota History Center
- Como Park
Places to stay-
- Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge- It offers an American style restaurant with a bar. Other facilities include an indoor pool for the guests.
- Inter Continental Saint Paul Riverfront- It is a posh and modern hotel with rooms having a beautiful river view.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown- It is a 3 star hotel with an excellent dining and bar facility and a fitness center for a healthy stay.
- Hyatt Place St. Paul/ Downtown- A well maintained and polished property having spacious and airy rooms along with an indoor pool, gym, cafe and bar.