Saint Paul, Minnesota
HELLO SAINT PAUL
Saint Paul is the capital of Minnesota. This city is highly rich in wildlife and vegetation. It is a perfect spot to see the nature at its best. This city allows a close watch to the life of animals through its various wildlife parks and zoos. It also has enumerated museums exhibiting the history and science of the place.
Places to visit:
- Minnehaha Park – This park features cycling, walking & seasonal wading pools.
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory- Como Park Zoo is a zoo & also a conservatory. It is a home for a variety of animals, gardens & kid-friendly attractions.
- Science Museum of Minnesota- Science Museum was settled in 1907. Allowing exploring of the science via hands-on exhibits & movies in an IMAX dome theater.
- Como Park- Como Zoo was the first zoo of the city. It was constructed in 1897.
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area- Mississippi National Rives and Recreation Area is spread over an area of 54000-acres. These 72 waterfront miles with canoe & riverboat trips, hiking, biking, fishing, bird-watching & a center.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum- The Minnesota Children's Museum is a non-profit architecture.
- Minnesota State Capitol- Minnesota State Capitol was constructed in 1905.
Places to stay:
- The Saint Paul Hotel- The Saint Paul hotel was constructed in the year 1910. It features stylish rooms, a classic American grill & a cocktail bar.
- Inter- Continental Saint Paul- Inter Continental hotel is a lavish hotel offering a restaurant, a hip bar & a cafe, a gym, free wi-fi & river views.
- Holiday Inn St. Paul Downtown- Holiday Inn is an affordable hotel with a gym, an indoor pool, meeting space, free Wi-Fi & an Irish-style tavern.
- Hyatt Place St. Paul Downtown- Hyatt Place has spacious rooms & suites, featuring an indoor pool, a gym & a café and bar.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Downtown- Double Tree is a modern architecture hotel which is very near to the METRO. It also offers amenities like free Wi-fi, a pool, and an on-site dining.